Saturday, September 5, 2009

Eyeing Erin Fetherston & Luella's colorful dresses

I have always adored Erin Fetherston from the first time I discovered her collections. The soft pastel colors and the very sophisticated yet young designs truly are ravishing. Everything looks so divine you don't know which one is your favorite!

this flow-y soft lilac tutu is my personal favorite

Look how cute the dresses are! Plus the models are all wearing flats, which i love so much!

I can't decide which of these dresses is my most desired!


Erin herself always managed to look flawless. What a beauty..

with Chanel Iman. I love the color of Erin's dress.



Luella is another amazing find! Hmm how do I describe her collections? Well it's definitely merrier and candy-colored. It looks so sweet you just want to bite it! lol, how cheesy did that sound? Here's a look at what she's done:


Luella Spring Summer 09 Collection
I noticed that she loves frills and layers in her designs



The genius behind it all

Yes so those are a few peeks of two of my current favorite female designers. Stay tuned for more!

xoxo

No comments: