Saturday, September 5, 2009

Have you met my mom and sister?

I've wanted to write a piece of article on my dear mother and my older sister since a long time ago but I keep forgetting to. My parents currently live in Germany and as I've told you in my previous post, my sister is visiting them. So I wanted to share with you all a couple of my favorite photos of them in europe.

That salmon pink color is so eye catching

Mom in Vienna

I've always loved how she puts together an outfit. Simply marvelous!

This is my favorite!! Now you see where I got my interest in fashion from right? hehe..


Have I told you my sister is a shopaholic? Yes well she has a huge fascination in clothes as much as I do ;) I simply love her choice of wardrobes and how she mixes it up. See it for yourself!


Keeping it casual for grocery shopping

You can feel summer just by looking at the dress <3>
the dress, the cardigan and the scarf say it all!

Perfect view of Hamburg


Boy am I relieved I've finally posted this article! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I guess that is all for now!

No comments: