Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jakarta Fashion Week 09/10

This year, the Jakarta Fashion Week was held on November 14th-20th at the Pacific Place shopping mall. I was very much looking forward to attending this as it is one of the largest fashion events in Jakarta and it involved well-known and upcoming designers. So I registered myself online and I was able to watch two days of the shows (on the 15th and 16th). Here are some photographs I took:

Alice in Robotopia by Junie Kwanda


Anne Avantie Kebaya 09/10 Collection


I had the greatest time watching all the creative and edgy designs of the designers. I wish I could attend the whole week, but unfortunately it's also exams week :( Hopefully next year I'll have better luck so I'd be able to see more designers.

I have more photos in my facebook photo album, you can check it out here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=346533&id=664175532&ref=mf

No comments: