Thursday, January 14, 2010

What's her name?

First and foremost, I'd like to wish you all a happy new year! I still can't believe it's 2010, time really flies eh? I gotta tell you, I don't really like the beginnings of new years. Why? Well mainly because it reminds me of the fact that I'm getting older each year and I hate that. The bright side is that I'm not the only one :p

For this month's post, I thought I'd post some fantastic photos of women who are involved in the fashion industry. I am in love with how they wore their clothes and mixed it up with bold accessories. Photographers and bloggers constantly prey on them, such as The Sartorialist and Jak&Jil.


Catherine Baba
stylist


Miroslava Duma
Russian Fashion Editor

Anya Ziourova
fashion directorNatalie Joos
casting directorHanneli Mustaparta
photographer and blogger

*Source: www.style.com

For the Spring 2010 trends, I've been so crazed by the clean colors strutted by the models on the runway. I think it's one of the softest colors for this year.

Celine

YSL
Akris
Before I end my post, there's one more thing I'd like to show you all. It's from one of the fashion spreads in Teen Vogue titled 'Fashion Cliques' and there's one that really caught my eyes.



Masculinity is so appealing! Which reminds me that I need to get myself a pair of harem pants and a cool pair of loafers. Save up save up!

2 comments:

ichay said...

Hey Karima, I am following your blog you know ;P
I like your posts about fashion.
Keep blogging so I can stalk more HAHAHAHA kidding :P :P

Slim Sleeve said...

Aaww I'm glad you like it :D
Yes I'll try to keep posting as much as I can hehehe. Thanks for following my blog cha :)