Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscar

So i didn't watch the 2010 Oscars (bummer), but i googled the red carpet pictures anyway since I was curious as to what the celebrities wore. Thank god I was not disappointed because i found a lot of beautiful gowns worn by charming celebrities and i decided to post it here. Here are my top five :


Anna Kendrick wore an Elie Saab Couture
off-the-shoulder blush gown. This has got to be my favorite!


Rachel McAdams stunned everyone in this romantic Elie Saab number.
The flowing panels of organza and mousseline added to the dress’ fairytale effect.

Kristen Stewart in a stunning strapless
midnight blue Monique Lhuillier gown

J. Lo in an iridescent pink Armani. I loove the cascading ruffles
; it created such a dramatic effect.


Nicole Richie posing in a sequined Reem Acra dress
and Judith Leiber clutch. Gorgeousness!



If you think other actresses deserve a spot here do let me know :)
P.S. sorry for the short post, i just wanted to share this with you guys hehee..

No comments: