Thursday, April 1, 2010

Va Va Voom!

Oh dear God, I just had to show you people these two jaw-dropping photos from The Sartorialist. I literally sat still and held my breath for a few seconds, lol. No exaggeration there, honest :p

I am a sucker for this kind of color-- give me
anything soft, pale and pretty & i'll definitely wear it.
The shoes and of course the Fendi bag-
need I say more?



*Photos belong to Scott Schuman (The Sartorialist). No copyright infringement intended.
http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

wholesale womens clothing said...

I really like the fashion sense of her, nice choice of outfit.


-mikee

Gabriella Andrea Arief said...

i thought that pink bag is peek-a-boo fendi?

Slim Sleeve said...

Oh dear, you're right! my mistake hehe. Thanks for letting me know :))