Thursday, May 27, 2010

Celebrity Crushing

I've had an eye on Emma Robert's style for a while now. The fact that she has grown into such a beautiful, successful and trendy young lady, made me choose her as my current favorite celebrity. She certainly proved herself to everyone that she's more than just Julia Roberts' niece. We can see that emma ;)


The different styles of Emma

Emma attending the Vanity Fair Oscar Party
in a blue Christpher Kane dress

"I remember being twelve and thinking, I can't wait until I'm sixteen, because by then I'm going to have a car, a driver's license, a really cool boyfriend, and boobs. And now I'm eighteen, and I have none of those things. None!"

Wearing Dior to the BAFTA

Her casual daily look

Loving the blazer!


Emma in Teen Vogue's April 2009 cover
"I used to have a crush on Nick Jonas, but he's kind of making his rounds in Hollywood, and I don't know if I like that."

Posing along with the new wave of young female actresses
(Amanda Seyfried, Blake Lively and Kristen Stewart)


I know this isn't a grand post but I just wanted to share my admiration with you all hehe.. I hope you love her as much as I do, especially after seeing this post *wink

xoxo

No comments: