Monday, May 10, 2010

Peeking into the other side: Men and their thing for fashion

Hellooo whoever is reading my blog :)

Can you believe May is already here? That means for those of you living in a four-weather country summer is just around the corner! It's time to put away all your coats, jackets, scarves, etc and take out your summer dresses and put on your shades! I bet each and every one of you already have plans for the summer vacation, am I right? ;)

Ok, so for this month I decided to do a special post on men's fashion. Sometimes us girls forget that guys can be as fashionable as we are. Plus nowadays guys have so much more choices and are more expressive than ever when it comes to style. I've looked at some profiles in lookbook and boy am I impressed! Those guys sure know how to dress up! It wasn't easy for me to decide which ones to pick, but I finally made up my mind and chose 2 guys for this post. Check them out and tell me what you think!


Adam Gallagher
"in my eyes fashion is the best way to express who you are
without speaking. i just want to inspire the unwilling and prove the doubtful wrong."


Match your Khaki pants with a simple top/shirt and don't
forget to add a belt as well.

Who said t-bar sandals are only for the ladies?

The Young Entrepreneur


Plaid shirt + vest + torn jeans = Voila! You've achieved your
trendy casual look!


Pascal Grob
"My blog is the only organised thing in my life."

Beautiful
This is how you turn a formal outfit
into an easy everyday ensemble
Aye aye Sailor!
Always, always accessorize.


A few days ago as I was doing my usual stalking on Kim Bum (my current obsession), I came across some amazing fashion spreads from Elle Girl Korea. Seriously, Korea has the best fashion styles in all Asia. While Japanese people are much more quirky and put on daring ensembles, Koreans offer a much simpler and wearable outfits. Honestly, I can't see myself wearing those bold clothes and accessorizes like the ones you see on the street of Harajuku. But don't get me wrong, i love the way people dress up in Japan. I even wish I were brave enough to dress up like them hehe ;)

So anyway, I managed to get a couple of these photos from Elle Girl Korea. I really should check out the magazine, even though I won't be able to understand a thing :p


Kim Bum, my love
U-Kiss
CNBlue


*Photos all belong to Elle Girl Korea.
No Infringement intended.


I will probably update this post soon since I don't have much time in my hands right now. I'm writing this post in the middle of my assignments hahaha. Multitasking is hard! Will get back to my blog very soon x.

No comments: