Saturday, October 9, 2010

Like what I'm wearing?

Below are a few of my favorite choices of styles from one of my favorite
Hollywood events, the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party 2010.

Emma Roberts
Lauren Conrad
Shailene Woodley
Victoria Justice


*Photos are borrowed from www.teenvogue.com and Condé Nast Digital.
No infringement intended.

Yesterday I stumbled upon yet another awesome shots by jakandjil's owner, Tommy Ton.
These are the latest things seen from the street styles everywhere. Gotta love Tommy!

Creme buddies

Puffy Puffy..
Button up my miu miu shirt
I got a watch on my neck
say hello to my elephant friend
(yep, it's a purse)

Little miss sunshine
orange is officially the new pink


*Photos are borrowed from www.style.com and Condé Nast Digital. No infringement intended.

No comments: