Tuesday, December 28, 2010

bling-bling

A quick post on my favorite accessories. Oh and before I forget, I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year! Wow.. 2011. so fast right? What are your new year plans? Mine would be staying home with my family and we'd probably watch some dvds. Just spending some quality time together. We'll be shopping for food later, I'm thinking KFC chicken bucket, pizza, chips, honey stars (lol) and uhmm what else? I guess my new year's resolution should be to stop eating so much hahaha. Once again Happy New Year to you all!!


I got this from Accessorize last summer. The little charms
sort of look like
piƱatas.

One of my favorite necklaces. I love the pink and slightly
orange hue it has. I usually match this
with a white/beige top.

This one's from Bijou Brigitte. This too, resembles
candies :)

Mango beige necklace

So proud of this find which I got from
Primark for 5 euros.



Here are a few of my mom's collection. Most of them are ethnic. She always
takes good care of her things so even after all these years they're still in really good condition.
I don't think I can do that hehe.

Gold tribal necklace, which I wore here :
(don't know if you can see it though hehe)

Exotic Egyptian gold necklace

Wear two different colors of beaded necklace. It'll
accentuate your whole outfit.
That beetle one has a clock inside it. Ain't it cute?
a set of rings..


Vintage necklace from an antique shop in Hamburg


Matching chocolate necklace and bracelet
I tried this on and it was pretty heavy haha, but it's
gorgeous!

and finally, this is a necklace that resembles leaves, except
they're not green hehe.

P.S. Wish me luck for my thesis guys! If all goes well, I'll be graduating in summer 2011 :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

NICE AND CUTE COLLECTION! :)

Slim Sleeve said...

aaw thanks sarah :D glad you like them!